Breathe - Dream - Create
NEW MOON SACRED CREATIVITY RETREAT FOR WOMEN
4 day Retreat
at Orizon Center for Life and Creation - Aptera (Crete)
7 PM Monday, 11th to 11.30 AM Friday 15th June 2018
Join us if you want to
- Unleash your creativity and explore more ways to do the deep art of self-care.
- Inspire the tired, forgotten parts you ignored because you were busy caring for everyone
else but you.
- Get re-energised and brimming with ideas, dreams, and organic feasts, as you dance beside
the sea and feel beautiful.
- Be extravagant and celebrate YOU
- Fall in love with your life and WAKE to each amazing day.
- Reclaim your gorgeous more, your MUCH, enough apologizing for your magic and live life fully
This is an immersive, supportive and intimate retreat for 8 women where for an amazing 4 days we will feast on ideas, breathe, dream, heal, create, dance and laugh together from 7 pm on 11th June to 11.30 am on the 15th June. Wake, bask, and ask for these 8 sacred gifts as Alison and Ky bring you to the PRESENT:
• creating new worlds with words, learning magical journaling practices
• unleashing your greatest strength, as you do breath work and feel free
• being inspired and immersed in the beauty of Crete
• a journey to a sacred cove as you fall in love with your life
• circle dance to traditional Cretan music beneath a sapphire sky
• visualising who you are becoming as you share oracle card readings
• meditating like mermaids and inviting healing through exercises like Dolphinsong
• the planting dream seeds in a New Moon circle ceremony with wise, kind sisters
What you'll receive to take home
A beautiful booklet of all source materials with exercises you can do at home
Membership of a private online space where you can keep in touch and continue to receive support
Special rates to work with Ky or Alison 1:1 to develop and deepen the work when you return home
- Early Bird GBP £1250
- Non refundable Deposit £400
- Dollars – $1768
- Non Refundable Deposit -$565
- Full Price from April 1st – £1850
This includes all meals, sessions and accommodation in shared apartments with your own bedroom.
Alison is a poet, healer and teacher with a passionate belief in creativity, growth and human potential. In over thirty years’ experience of facilitating creative projects and experiential group work in various settings she has developed an ability to see what needs to be done and make it happen.
She offers counselling and coaching programmes for women in transition and inspires and supports creative women in her private Facebook Group ‘The Wellspring’. For more information visit www.thegardenway.co.uk
‘Alison is a catalyst for compelling change in each other and the world. A teacher and a leader, a healing nurturer, a creative wombman, a Priestess!’
Mermaid Nurse, Award-winning Musician, Author of ‘SEAz Life’ and ‘Little Book of Ok’. This Registered Nurse and Artist has helped thousands find and free their voice and led retreats for decades, leaving stress behind for passionate adventures of carpe beach diem!
She teaches W.A.K.E. the mermaid way to start the day online at Secret Mermaid Stuff Facebook. For more information visit www.findmymuse.net
‘Ky switched me up, turned me around, and re-aligned me with my purpose...I am now starting to write. And it's all because of Ky and her unconditionally loving and non-judgmental Mermaid Magick. She is a wonder and I am so blessed to know her.’
Ingrid is an energy transformative healer combining shamanism, energy practices and earth healing for a deep connection with nature and the elements. She is the owner of the Orizon Centre.
"Ingrid opened my eyes to a new dimension in my life and the possibility of being able, on my own, to break the chains.’
Stay in our beautiful apartments
Enjoy a short or extended stay in the Akrimios Holiday Apartments. All rooms have a beautiful view of the sea from a large private balcony. Enjoy a romantic getaway together or bring a group to enjoy all that the area has to offer. Contact for reservation >>
Restaurant & Pool Bar
Enjoy our authentic Cretan food
Indulge your taste buds in authentic Cretan food. Not only is it delicious but it is biological food most of which is grown on the Kokotsakis Family Farm. The Cafe is open May - October. Special events with an outstanding menu are always a possibility.
Host Your Seminar on Crete
Orizon Center for Life & Creation is also the place where many Cretans and foreigners present their own seminars. Guests can stay in our comfortable holiday apartments and food service is available from our Akrimios Cafe & Restaurant. Package deals are flexible and can be designed to suit groups of any size.
Please call (+30) 697 414 3598
or contact us by email
if you want to host your seminar
at the Orizon Center for Life & Creation